If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Life Returns to "Normal"

As my friend, Vickey, would say, "Normal is just a setting on the washing machine."  How true.  Our life is anything but normal.

Brad and Spencer returned to Little Rock Tuesday morning.  I know you won't be surprised when I say I was an emotional wreck.  I just loved all of us being together and we had SO MUCH FUN but the time went way too fast.
Spencer and Sara.  We are keeping Sara this week and part of next week while her owner is filming.

Cole had three auditions and a coaching session on Wednesday, an audition on Friday, filming on Saturday, an audition on Monday and a callback on Tuesday.  Thank goodness for coffee.

"You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!"
~Psalm 92:4

No comments:

Post a Comment