If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Monster & Me" Movie Premiere

This past summer, Cole filmed a movie entitled "Monster & Me" and Cole and I, along with Coppelia and our Manager, Katrina attended the premiere on Saturday.  It was so cool, cooler than words, to see him up on the big screen!  So surreal.

He made some amazing friends on set and it was fun for him to be able to get together with them again.
The Premiere was held at the New Beverly Cinema - Quentin Tarantino's Theatre with hors d'oeuvres outside so we could all visit before going in for the movie.


Cole, Hayz, Soren and Scher


Allison, Cole and Scher


Cole with his Manager, Katrina

Do you see a pattern in the above photos?  Yep, Cole only hangs out with beautiful ladies!

It was the first time for all of us to see the movie and we all loved it. Jeff, the Director, has said that the rights have been bought so it will be shown on TV as well as Starz or Netflix and then will be available on Redbox.  Unfortunately, all this will not take place until next year for the Christmas season. ;(

Now, we are packing and getting ready for our long train ride home.  I am a little anxious about the trip, since I have never ridden Amtrak, but Brad reminded me to have fun and take pictures.  I love that man.

I have this cutie pie to look forward to seeing in two days, along with some other people...
I hope he realizes that laying on my kitchen bar and drinking out of the kitchen sink will all come to a screeching HALT when this mama walks in the door.  He doesn't look too worried, does he?!

"For I know what I have planned for you", says the Lord.  "I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you.  I have plans to give you a future filled with hope."
~Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment: