If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Crazy Week

I cannot believe it has been one whole week since I have blogged!  I am constantly writing blog posts in my head but this week, they never actually made it to my computer.  Can you guess what kind of week we have had?  Here's our week at a glance:

5 Auditions - from Tarzana to Culver City, we put over 500+ miles on my car this past week.

2 Callbacks - He BOOKED the last one, a Commerce Bank commercial that shoots next Tuesday!

1 Day of Filming - Even though he got a callback for a Pizza Hut commercial he did not book the Principle role but they did ask him if he would like to be an "extra" in the commercial.  Of course, getting paid and eating free pizza sealed the deal!

3 Skype sessions - Spencer and I usually Skype every day but since this week has been crazy, I haven't seen him as much.  On one day, Max was so frustrated because he could hear my voice but couldn't see me!

1 Photography Session - Cole's theatrical agent wanted new headshots so we spent Tuesday morning standing on Sunset Blvd. and posing.  Well, I stayed out of the way but Cole looked great!

20+ - number of amazing cars we saw this week and by amazing, I mean A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  As an example, when we were on the lot of Hollywood Studios for an audition for A.N.T. Farm, we saw Rob Dyrdek's Ferrari.  Why?  Because we were in the same building where Rob films his show "Ridiculousness".  For those of you that have never seen it, it is hysterical.  It is film clips of ridiculous things people do (or attempt to do).  Anyway, Cole was swooning over his car.

1 Movie - After Cole's audition last night in Santa Monica, we decided to NOT fight the traffic and stay downtown so we went to see "Wreck It Ralph".  Cute movie but even better was being able to walk around The Grove outdoor mall and enjoy the beautiful Christmas lights and Christmas music.

3 - number of times I almost ran out of gas but last night I really cut it close.  I pulled into the gas station with "0" miles left on my gas tank.  Holy smokes, I am really pushing my luck.

6 - number of days until Cole and I leave to head home for our Christmas break!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

61,000 - number of times I got yelled at on the freeways.

Every second of every day - the number of times that I am so thankful for the love of my family and friends and for God's love, protection and guidance during our adventure.

"For David says about him, "I saw the Lord always in front of me, for he is at my right hand so that I will not be shaken.  Therefore my heart was glad and my tongue rejoiced; my body also will live in hope."
~Acts 2:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment