If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

"Today your Savior is born in the city of David.  He is Christ the Lord."  ~Luke 2:11

This time of year has been made even more special with Cole and I being home.  Honestly, even if I had not received a single present, I would have been perfectly happy.  Everything I want crawled into bed with Brad and I at 7:00 a.m. this morning.  No matter how old the boys are, I will never tire of hearing them jump out of bed, run to get their stockings and come and jump in bed with us to open them.  Absolutely love it.

Last Saturday, the boys and I drove to Memphis to celebrate with all of my Aunts, Uncles and cousins on my Dad's side of the family.  We had so much fun.
Just a few of my second cousins.  If they had all been able to be there, there would have been 35 of them!

Last night, we followed our usual Christmas Eve tradition...  candlelight service at church then home to put on pj's and watch "Elf".
Nice to see both boys sitting together ;)

I layed on the floor because, obviously, there was no room on the couch.

Rusty was in the spirit, too!

Everyone is still in their pj's while Brad is making pizza for breakfast (using all his pizza supplies he got for Christmas), the boys are playing and I am enjoying my third cup of coffee.

I just had to share a picture of my gift from Spencer.
Love it!  Guess he wants to make sure we are safe in Cali!

Merry Christmas to you all.
We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment