If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, March 7, 2013

8 Days

Eight days is a perfect amount of time for me to recover from most anything.  Eight days after Spencer has been released from the hospital, he is usually feeling much better and I can make a plan.  Eight days after traveling from Arkansas to Los Angeles is sufficient time for my body to become acclimated to the time change.  Since God created the universe in seven days, I think it is perfectly normal that it would take me longer to get used to a new routine, right?

We have been back in LA for eight days and my body knew it was time to start exercising so at 6:30 a.m., I was clawing through my non-illuminated closet trying to find my running jacket.  Just because I am up early doesn't mean the boys need to be. ;)

It was so quiet and peaceful.  Not much traffic.  No headphones.  Just my shoes slapping the wet pavement and my prayers going up to heaven.  Oh how I've missed this routine.

Eight days.  Who knows what will happen in the next eight days.  Stay tuned.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever!"
~Hebrews 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment