If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Whew!

If the word Trifecta means a triple win then the Ewing's experienced a Super Trifecta last week.

Wednesday brought the arrival of my 46th birthday.  Funny how I don't feel older unless I try to race Spencer or Cole at something, anything and then I wonder what happened!  Ha!  I was spoiled by everyone with flowers, presents and gift certificates.  I am one blessed girl.  Two things that made my birthday super special; Brad arrived in town and Cole booked a role on a new CBS pilot!  What a fabulous day!

Thursday was our 21st anniversary and we spent the day with the boys playing putt putt, going to the movies and then ended the day 
with a very nice dinner (just the two of us) in Toluca Lake.  Perfect.


Friday was Cole’s 15th birthday and the whole day centered around food…breakfast with Katrina, Cole’s Manager; lunch with Danny, Cole’s acting coach and then a dinner celebration at the condo.

Saturday, we drove down to Santa Monica and rented bicycles. It was cold but beautiful and we had an awesome time.  Brad, Cole and Slade rented two-wheeled bikes while Spencer and I rented three-wheeled recumbent bikes.  We rode to Venice Beach and back (6 miles!) and we had so much fun.

We headed to the aquarium in Long Beach on Sunday and had another fabulous day.

I was pleasantly surprised at how strong Spencer is and so happy that in addition to riding 6 miles on his bike, he had no problems with all the walking we did…what a blessing.

Brad’s flight left at 6:55 a.m. Monday morning.  I think it will take me a week to recover!

We hope to find out this week when Cole’s pilot will be shooting but we think it will be within the next two weeks.  I’ll keep you posted.

"Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart."
~Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment