If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cole the Actor

I think Brad and I knew early on that Cole had a knack for dramatization.  Our first clue was probably when he got a microphone and guitar for Christmas at age 3 and he promptly proceeded to give us a personal concert belting out a Rascal Flats' song.  I always tease Brad that Cole inherited this trait from him but there is no denying that his over-the-top showmanship is solely my fault.

Today, Cole had an audition for a goth role and my sweet, innocent, cute 14 year old came out of his room looking like this...
Whoa, dude.

Brad was concerned that Cole would enjoy dressing like this and when he mentioned it to Cole, Cole laughed and said, "No way.  I sat on my spiked belt and hurt my butt, the chains clang when I sit down and these fake piercings are killing me!"  Ha, love it.

If you haven't seen Cole's Fantastic Sam's commercial, the link is here.  Our Manager, Katrina, said that it aired on the local ABC station in LA during the Academy Awards!  How cool is that!

Ever since Spencer and I arrived back in LA on Tuesday, Cole has been catching up on school work and catching up on sleep.  I am so proud of him for all that he accomplished while we were gone but I am so thankful to be back here with him.

"Let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts."
~Colossians 4:15



No comments:

Post a Comment