If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LA Groove

I'm going to be honest; sometimes, going from Arkansas life to LA life drives me crazy.  They are two totally different lives that I am living and although I am grateful and blessed, I sometimes feel like 007 (well, without the secrets, the multitude of men or the martinis).

Spencer and I arrived in LA yesterday afternoon at 1:30.  I am happy to report that our trip was smooth sailing with no hiccups.  Vickey and Cole met us at the airport and there was no traffic getting to the condo...can't ask for more than that.

The first thing I did before I even unpacked was clean our room.  Although Cole did an amazing job with all his responsibilities while I was gone, cleanliness is not his forte.  No problem.  I cleaned and straightened up and unpacked, all within the span of two hours.

It was so great to see everyone and get caught up on all that is going on in LA.  The weather is so warm (71 degrees today!) and everything is blooming.  Ahh, makes me wish everyone in Arkansas and my friend Valerie in Wisconsin could experience this weather.  

Today was filled with grocery shopping, getting Cole's haircut, cooking and getting caught up on e-mails.  I have a feeling tomorrow we will hit the ground running with auditions.

Have you had a crazy week?


"The Lord will fight for you and you can be still."
~Exodus 14:14

No comments:

Post a Comment