If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Catching Up

These past 14 days at home with Spencer (even though 8 of them were spent in the hospital) have been wonderful.  We are catching up on much-needed time together.  I am forcing encouraging him to watch shows that he doesn't usually watch (House Hunters, House Hunters International, Say Yes to the Dress) and he is holding the remote hostage when there is a basketball game or Swamp People show on...yep, feels like things are back to normal.   But not completely normal since Cole is still in LA.  I know he is having a great time but I sure do miss him.  I am so incredibly grateful to Coppelia, Vickey and the Shea's for taking Cole to all of his auditions, classes, the bank, shopping and anywhere else he needs to go.  How will I ever repay them?

Spencer is slowly regaining his strength.  We ran errands today and were gone for about two hours after which he was extremely tired.  I think an excursion to church tomorrow will be the extent of his activity.

Spencer is scheduled to have surgery February 19th to build up his vocal cords and I am hoping to stay in Little Rock until he recovers.  We'll see.

My brother is kitty sitting for a friend and I just had to share Mischa's picture...

Isn't she beautiful!  She is such a sweet baby and she may be looking for a new home.  Unfortunately, the Ewing's will not be able to take her but if you know of someone, let me know.

Hope you have all had a great week.

"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever."
~Isaiah 40:8

No comments:

Post a Comment