If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, February 22, 2013

Love

I love...

Being home in Arkansas.

Having a place to live and friends I love in LA.

Talking and laughing with my mom on the phone.

Spending time with my family.  We are all different but that's what makes our family so special.  Think how crazy boring it would be if they were all like me ;)

Sitting on my porch and hearing nothing except the animals.

Laughing with my friends.  There is nothing like a good belly-laugh to make your whole day or week.

Living in the woods and being able to go for a walk, in my pj's, with the dogs.  However, if my neighbor Jerry saw me in my flannel penguin pj's, he would probably prefer that I lived someplace else.

Praying to God and getting an answer!  That is so awesome!

Being loved by someone as special as Brad.  He is my exact opposite; he is calm, cool under pressure, thinks about things before speaking, and loves me unconditionally.  I could never ask for anything more.

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about what happens to you."
~1 Peter 5:7


No comments:

Post a Comment