If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Proudness Overload

I like to think that I am not a "stage mom" but I can certainly brag with the best of them.  I will be the first one to jump up on a table in a crowded restaurant to tell of the amazing accomplishments of my boys.  Remember, I am not a shy person.

It has been one month since we said goodbye to Cole in LA and made our trek back to Arkansas with Spencer.  Thirty days of leaving my fourteen-year-old in the hands of wonderful room mates.  Would my mom have left me when I was fourteen?  Ha!  I'm sure she has reservations even today about me being on my own.

Cole has done an amazing job of taking care of everything that needs to be done, from washing clothes and helping around the condo to studying scripts and going to coaching and auditions.  Like Spencer, Cole is very independent and capable and we are so incredibly proud of him.

On Tuesday, Spencer and I will be heading back to LA.  We are prayerful that Spencer will stay well and will be able to enjoy spending time with everyone.  We will take one day at a time.

I can't wait to hug and kiss on this sweetie.

I have been trying to get things done around the house before our departure for LA and these two Spencer has been a big help.  I love this picture I snapped yesterday as I was getting ready to smooch on both of them...looks like Max is acting like Kujo but he was just yawning!


What is life without a little adventure?  Boring!

"God blesses the people who patiently endure testing.  Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."
~James 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment