If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, February 18, 2013

Rescheduled...The Story of Our Lives

Today was the day of revisiting my plan several times.  I think we're on Plan G, although it could be Plan H.  I'm not really sure because once we get past Plan B, my eyes start to glaze over and I begin to rethink my other plan of cutting back on my wine intake.

To recap, Spencer's vocal cord surgery that was originally scheduled for December 27th (but was cancelled due to the snow) and then was scheduled for tomorrow, February 19th, has been RESCHEDULED because Spencer has only been out of the hospital for two weeks.  The anesthesiologist didn't feel comfortable for the procedure to be performed tomorrow and it will be postponed for six weeks.  While I totally appreciate their carefulness, it sure does throw a kink in my plans.  Insert sigh here.

On a brighter note, Cole will be back in LA around 8:00 p.m. Pacific time tonight.  He called Brad and I Saturday night from a pay phone (I didn't even know those things were still around) and they had been snow boarding all afternoon and having a blast.  I'm sure he will have many stories to tell us about his trip.

No matter how many times our plans change, we know God is in control and that everything will happen according to His plan.

In the meantime, who can be upset when these two are around?
Love them so much.

"For the Lord your God has arrived to live among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will rejoice over you with great gladness.  With his love, he will calm all your fears.  He will exult over you by singing a happy song."
~Zephaniah 3:17


No comments:

Post a Comment