If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, March 4, 2013

^$%#*!!!$#%

Did you hear me screaming?  Oh, you thought that was an earthquake in Southern California?  No, but I'm sure my scream registered on the Richter scale.

Remember when I said that Cole had to be on set at 6:00 a.m. this morning?  And since call time was 6:00 a.m. and it was filming in downtown East LA, that would require us to leave at 5:00 a.m., which also means an alarm time of 4:00 a.m.  Mmm hmm, well all that took place and we arrived in plenty of time and no one was around so we made sure our doors were locked and sat.  And sat.  And sat.  By 6:30, I'm thinking we have gone to the wrong address so I start calling the 2nd AD (Assistant Director) to find out what's going on.  After several phone calls and an e-mail, I receive this...

Hey sorry?  Umm, not good enough.  We're down in the sketchiest part of town and that's all you can say.

As soon as we got home I received an e-mail from Wes saying that the project had been put on indefinite hold and sorry the Producer's didn't keep me in the loop.

Lesson learned; always, always, always call the night before and speak to an actual person to make sure the plan is a "GO" for the next day.  Hey, on the bright side, it's 8:30 a.m. and I'm fully caffeinated and ready to go!

When I opened my Bible app to find a verse, this is the first one that popped up...
"If only you kill the wicked, O God!" ~Psalm 139:19

Ha, despite our day so far I thought a positive verse would be better. ;)
"I will give you thanks because your deeds are awesome and amazing."
~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment