If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spencer's Quest

Somehow, Brad and I have created children who are constantly striving to do more, which can be a good thing unless you don't know how you can best help them.

For weeks, Spencer has been trying to figure out a way to get involved and to meet more people.  He feels that he needs to be doing something, anything, but can't figure out what to do. 

Google is our friend and we are on the lookout for anything but can you help with any suggestions?  You know he loves sports but he also has such a giving spirit and I am thinking an opportunity to volunteer would be perfect, either in Arkansas or California.  I know my friends and I know that you all are a lot smarter than me so give me your best shot.

Thank you!

"The Lord will fight for you, and you can be still."
~Exodus 14:14 


1 comment:

  1. What a kid. In fact you have two great kidsI!! (which I think you know :) What about something at ACH working with patients and/or their families? I know the great ladies at Volunteer Services and they might be able to match him up with something perfect!

    ReplyDelete