If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, March 25, 2013

Routine

I haven't blogged this past week because, well honestly, we're pretty boring when we are in our routine.  School, auditions, homework, laundry, more school....zero excitement.

I have started back on my exercise routine.  I am amazed at my ability to deal with stress when I am exercising vs. not exercising.  If I know that exercising is better for my body, health and mind, why do I ever stop.

The boys are both doing great.  March Madness has occupied most of Spencer's time as he watches the games and keeps up with our brackets.  He says I am losing but I think certain "people" have paid him to say that...surely, I can put together a plausible bracket!

This was the text message I received from Spencer this morning when I was sitting on the deck after my run.

Ha!  Some things never change.

Hope you all have a great week.

"Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name."
~1 Chronicles 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment