If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, April 1, 2013

Celebrate

This week has been a week of celebration, of one sort or another.  Of course, I think everyday is a reason to celebrate, especially if you have friends, food and fun.

On Wednesday, Cole had a "Meet & Greet" with the PureTalent Management group.  It was so much fun.
Definitely have to wear my high heels so I am taller than this one. :)

Friday night, we had dinner with Thomas, our Agent, and Katrina, our Manager to celebrate Cole booking the CBS pilot.
See what happens when I wear my flats?  I'm eye to eye with both boys.

Sunday was a wonderful celebration of our Risen Savior, Jesus Christ.  I cannot imagine my life without Jesus.  Our church had a wonderful celebration of His life but I sure was missing being at home with Brad and our family.

This week is looking quiet and then the fun begins when Cole reports to the CBS lot on Monday, April 8th.  I will blog about as much as I can without violating any CBS rules. ;)

I hope you all have a great week.

"It is written, 'You are to worship the Lord your God and serve only him.'"
~Luke 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment