If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Get Ready, Get Set...

Since our first week in LA in July of 2011, we have never experienced such a quiet and relaxing week as we have this past week.  Honestly, I have been almost out-of-sorts because I have had so much free time.  No auditions, no coaching, no manic drives to Santa Monica...nothing.  Ahhhh.

Our week has looked something like this...

Hiking.  Our friend Michelle told us about a great trail that is approximately 3 miles long and ends behind the "Hollywood" sign.

The trail is a "fire" trail so it is wide enough for a car but Cole decided to go off the beaten path and take this trail.  Ummm, no thanks.  

Two great things about making it to the top of the mountain:  1) the view is amazing, and 2) it's all downhill to get back to the car!

Hanging out with Spencer.  Every time I spend time with him I learn something.  He is so funny, so smart and has such a dry sense of humor that he keeps me constantly laughing.

Eating...
Living in the land of fruit and nuts has definitely made me more aware of everything I put in my body.  It is amazing how much better I feel when I eat healthy and exercise.  My new obsession...Mediterranean ANYTHING!!!

Sleeping...
Wow, we have all slept A LOT this week!  I had to get this picture of Cole halfway off his bed and completely zonked.  He gets this gift from me!

One more day of rest and then we hit the ground running Monday morning at 8:45 as Cole reports to the CBS studio.  Can't wait!

I hope you all have had a great week.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good and his loyal love endures!"
~Psalm 118:1

No comments:

Post a Comment