If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Home

When I opened my eyes at 10:44 a.m., it took me a couple of seconds to figure out where I was.  The bright sun was streaming in through floor to ceiling windows, showing the lush trees on the mountain and there were two dogs sleeping with me.  There was no sound of traffic or sirens and no sound coming from our flatmates in the kitchen.   Hmmm, I don't think I'm in LA anymore.

Cole and I split the 1681 mile trip into two days; Sunday, we drove to Albuquerque, New Mexico and then arrived home in Little Rock Monday night around 10:00 p.m. 

We must be getting used to the drive because it was easy...Cole was either sleeping or watching movies and I rented John Grisham's book on tape, "Litigators", and listened to it.  Amazing how quickly the time passes when you are engrossed in a good mystery.

I am so happy to be back in Little Rock but feeling a little out of sorts.  This trip feels more like a "visit" than a return home, I guess because I know that it is only for a short period of time.  I can't decide if I am ok with this or not.

We have nothing on the agenda today; in fact, I'm still in my pj's and it is almost noon.  My goal is to have a shower and get dressed before it's time for bed!  Ha!

"The Lord your God is in your midst; he is a warrior who can deliver."
~Zephaniah 3:17 


No comments:

Post a Comment