If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Holy Catnip!

I don't know how it happened, but somehow a young kitty managed to crawl into Studio 23 at the CBS Studios today and get herself caught by the crew.  Since there was a lot going on, I took her to Cole's dressing room to hang out.  She was so skittish at first but Tony the cat whisperer, was able to coax her out from under our couch.
She is so cute.

She has a red harness so obviously someone was taking care of her but she is so skinny, it makes me wonder if she has been on her own for a while.

I couldn't leave her at the Studio so Cole and I brought her to the condo to spend the night with us. ;)  We named her Margo Elizabeth Garcia after Margo Martindale (Cole's faux Grandmother) and Mary Elizabeth (Cole's faux mother).  Garcia is for Greg Garcia who is the writer and producer of the pilot.


She is snoozing away on my bed while I work on my computer.  We will take her back to set with us tomorrow and I am praying I can find her a good home.  Oh, why do I have to have room mates that are allergic to cats!

Cole had a great day on set.  We made it home by 4:00 today and he's gone for a bike ride so I think he is getting used to the long hours. 

Spencer had a lot of fun today when he joined our friends at the bowling alley.  I'm not sure who won but they all look like they had fun.

"Rejoice in the Lord always.  Again I say, rejoice!"
~Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment