If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, April 8, 2013

Hello CBS!

I cannot even begin to describe the AHHHMAAAZING experience we had for Cole's first day on set at CBS!

We started the morning off with pulling in to Cole's assigned parking place (squeal!).
I was snapping pictures before we ever exited the car.

As soon as we walked up to the front door, Will Arnett came over and introduced himself.  Cole then began to hover about a foot off the ground;  he LOVES Will!  We met the rest of the cast which includes Mary Elizabeth Ellis (she plays his mom), Michael Rapaport (plays his dad), Margo Martindale (Grandmother), Eve Moon (little sister), J.B. Smoove (friend) and drum roll please....Beau Bridges, who plays his Grandpa!  Eeeek, I was so excited.  My insides were like a Tasmanian Devil on Red Bull but I was calm, cool and collected on the outside ;)

I am not able to post pictures of the cast and set so I can share a few fun pictures with you...
This is Cole's "trailer".  It's basically a hotel room on the studio lot,  but this is his room where he can come and unwind or watch tv (if he had free time, which he doesn't because he is either on set or doing school). 

The classroom.  He's supposed to be working on Algebra but I think he was playing.

Cole with Eve, his little sister.  It's amazing how much alike they look.  She is just sweet as can be and I'm sure they will have lots of fun.

We made it home around 4:00 p.m. and Cole is already looking forward to tomorrow.  I'm just looking forward to putting on my pj's.

"Let every created thing give praise to the Lord."
~Psalm 148:5

No comments:

Post a Comment