If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fam Pictures

I was so intent on updating my blog after our busy week last week that I totally forgot to include the pictures from our adventures!

In Santa Monica, we did fun things...

and some of my children totally creeped me out by doing other things!
Spencer and Clyde, a red Colombian boa.  Yuck!

We had so much fun in Long Beach at the aquarium and, thankfully, there were no snakes.
But there were birds!  The boys went in to the enclosure with the Lorakeets and let them fly around them.  This mama stayed outside where it was safe.;)

Cue the jaws music!

I cannot imagine my life without these three fabulous guys.

"I am holding you by your right hand - I, the Lord your God.  And I say to you, 'Do not be afraid.  I am here to help you.'"
~Isaiah 42:13


No comments:

Post a Comment