If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friends & Fun

What a fun day we had!  Spencer was W-I-L-D this morning!  He woke up feeling so good...it was amazing.  I love when he feels good.

To make him feel even better, his friends Seth, Dillon, Hannah, Ashlan and Laney came to see him.  His smile was a mile wide.  A few more friends (thanks Natalie & Shelley and Alex & Lauren), some family members and before we knew it, three hours had passed and we were still hanging out in the lobby!  Thankfully they didn't page Spencer over the hospital intercom before we made it back to the room (it's happened before).

We are hopeful that we will get to go home Tuesday or Wednesday.  We can't wait.

So....in order to keep what little sanity I have left, I have been crafting, crafting, crafting.
A fun plate.
I love funky trees.

Another fun necklace.
Special order necklace.

That's what's been going on today.  Tomorrow will be filled with football for Spencer and more crafts for me. 

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment