If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Razorbacks & Makeovers

Razorback fans across the globe are trying to recover after a tough loss last night in the Sugar Bowl.  Being a non-sportsy person, I attend the Sugar Bowl parties for reasons other than watching the game...the food, the fellowship and did I mention the food?!  We were invited over to my friend Karen's house to watch the game and we had so much fun!!!
Brad, Steve & Karen all smiles BEFORE the game!

Constance & Anne...love that my friends are all sports fanatics but they let me hang out with them anyway!

The "cool" zone.  Notice the kids have their own room to watch the game!

My friend, Max, who hung out with me in the kitchen while I tried to find the DIY Network on tv!

We had a blast but Spencer was not too happy, especially since we left at halftime (hello, school night!).  I think our next get-together should not include any sports game so everyone will be happy.

Now, on to more important things like redoing our bedroom!  I have been dreaming of fixing up our bedroom for some time.  We moved into our house 5 1/2 years ago and I think it's high time I did something special to this room.

This is how it looks now.  I bought the quilt at Target & it has worked fine but I've got spring fever (in January?!) and I'm really ready for a change.  I LOVE the color of our walls...Olive Branch.  That won't change but the bed, bedding, window treatments and maybe even some of the furniture are in for a complete transformation.  Here's what I'm dreaming of......

Sienna Paisley Duvet Cover, Twin, Blue

Oh my...divine!  Love the bed, L-O-V-E the blue & green paisley duvet, love everything.  I need to reign myself in and do this one step at a time.  Unfortunately, my budget does not give me carte blanche so I will keep you posted on my progress.

Anyone else have spring fever?


No comments:

Post a Comment