If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fun Sunday & Nature Craft

What a fabulous weekend it has been and what a great Christmas vacation we have had...I can't believe reality will visit us tomorrow when the boys head back to school and I have to tackle my office...it's a wreck!

The first sunset of the New Year was beautiful.  I think it is a good sign of everything the Lord has in store for us this year.

Brad and I took the dogs for a hike in the woods this afternoon.  It was chilly but gorgeous.  I've had this idea of taking pictures of nature in the shape of letters and using the pictures to spell a word.  So we were on a quest to find the letters to spell "love".  Here's what we found:

"L" is for loving the fact that everyone in our home will start the new year healthy.
 
"O" is for opportunities...may we not let them pass us by.

"V" is for very happy and excited about what God has in store for us.

And "E" is for extraordinarily blessed.

I already had the frame and I just used a piece of burlap for the background and put it on the table in my foyer.

"Fear thou not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."  ~  Isaiah 41:10

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the picture idea!! You have gotten so creative ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete