If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

I hope you all had a safe and happy New Year's Eve last night and are enjoying the first day of the new year.  I have lots of hopes and dreams for this year as I'm sure you do as well.  I think our family is in for some big changes this year and although I can't explain it, I think it will be an exciting year.  "The Ewing Adventures" may be very appropriate!

We got all the Christmas decorations packed and put away.

I love the look of the house during the Christmas season but I'm always ready to have everything back in its place.
The tree is always the hardest decoration to put up and to put away.  Kobe thought we laid it out like this on the floor so he could play jungle kitty!
Ahhh, nice and clean.  Now I'm ready for spring!!

We have no plans for this weekend (just the way I like it).  The boys go back to school Monday so we're taking advantage of this last weekend to chill.

I hope you all have a great weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment