If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Games and Arts & Crafts

I know football playoffs and arts & crafts don't usually go together but in the Ewing house, they do.  I knew Spencer would be watching football all day today so I was prepared with lots of fun things to do to keep me occupied.  It worked!  I had a great time, I got some cute things made AND the boys enjoyed their games.  Perfect.

Noah came up & he and Spencer played 3D tic-tac-toe during the games...now that's multi-tasking.
Cole and Brad were here for the first playoff game but headed home after that to get ready for school tomorrow.  (Thank you Aimee, our nurse, for letting Cole come into Spencer's room!!!!)
Crazy boy was anxious for the games to start (notice the "Terrible Towel" hanging on his bed!).
I made this one for our nurse Aimee.
My favorite colors...I may have to keep this one. ;)
I painted this one to donate to an auction.  I love this verse...

"But I am like a flourishing olive tree in the house of God; I continually trust in God's loyal love."  Psalm 52:8

No comments:

Post a Comment