If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Sunshine

Even though I really like cold weather, I am soooo happy to see the sun and warmer temperatures forecasted for this week!  It's crazy that even though it was 66 degrees yesterday, there are still patches of ice on our hill.

Everyone had a great day yesterday.  The boys surprised me with beautiful flowers, a big Hershey's kiss and a funny card.  Who could ask for more?!
Cole told me that Brad picked out red roses but Cole instructed him that those were "too ordinary" so Cole picked these.  So sweet.

Cole didn't have rehearsal last night so the boys hung out at the house while Brad and I went out with my brother and a friend.  We NEVER go out on Valentine's Day but we had so much fun!  Great Mexican food and then a fabulous Jazz band named Rodney Block.  Thanks Dwayne for a great time.

Spencer's labs yesterday showed his white blood count is still low but we were expecting nothing else.  We have a CT scan of his lungs scheduled for Friday as well as an appointment to see Dr. Warren.  We are prayerful that the CT will show Dr. Warren what he needs to know and that we DO NOT have to continue on the IV meds.  I will keep you posted.

I'm off to run.  Today's is "hip hop" day as I continue with Cole's science project.  I'm not a fan of this type of music but the weather is so beautiful that I probably won't even notice!

Stay tuned for my next project...what to do with all those empty espresso cans...


Hope you all have a great day.

"Be strong and of good courage; stop being frightened, neither be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment