If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, February 21, 2011

New Crafts

We had such a great weekend...I can't believe it is already Monday!

Cole had rehearsal and was at The Rep for most of the weekend.  He invited a friend to spend the night Saturday night and they had a little downtime before spending all Sunday afternoon at rehearsal.  Sounds like the show is coming along and opening night is Wednesday, March 2nd (I think).  I should probably get all the info since my child is in the show!  Ha.

Spencer is feeling good and soooo ready for this last day of IV antibiotics.  He hung out at the house on Saturday but went to the movies with Seth on Sunday.  I can't even tell you how READY he is to get back to doing normal things with his friends, like going to the Eagles basketball games.  They are in District tournaments and he's already making a strategy about attending all the games.  Oh boy.

Brad and I had a great weekend.  We went to Hot Springs on Saturday...just the two of us.  It was awesome.  We didn't do anything special but it seemed like a special weekend.  I love being able to spend time with him and having fun.  It's hard to believe that our 19th wedding anniversary is in a couple of weeks. 

My friend Tracy called me last week and asked me to make some things that were "cajun" related (she lives in Shreveport).  A friend of hers is manager at a restaurant and they have a gift shop and she wants me to sell my necklaces in the gift shop.  Crazy right?  Well, here's what I am sending her this week...

And here's what I did with my coffee can.  From this...

To this...


I'm not sure I will sell these because it was a little labor intensive but I had fun designing it.

So I guess we'll see if the public likes my necklaces.  Whether they do or not, I have had so much fun making them and it's a great outlet for me.

Hope you all have a great week.  Looks like it's going to be a busy one.

"So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time He will lift you up in honor.  Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you."
I Peter 5:6 - 7

No comments:

Post a Comment