If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Relief

What a blessing we received yesterday when Spencer's salivagram test showed no aspiration, AND he had his PIC line removed because his 30 days of IV antibiotics are finished!  What a relief!  I slept so hard last night (since I did not have to get up for an IV) that my eyes were puffy this morning.  I'm looking forward to catching up on some much needed sleep.

Watching a movie during his salivagram test which took an hour.  He is the most patient person I know.

Everyone was tired.  This is how I found Cole at 8:50p.m. on the couch.

Today is a catch-up day for me as far as paperwork and cleaning off my desk.  Spencer and I may head to Jessieville tonight for the Eagles' basketball game.  They made it to Regionals and he is itching to go.  We'll see.

Hope ya'll have a great day.

"Each time He said, "My grace is all you need.  My power works best in weakness."  So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment