If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beautiful Saturday

Gorgeous, gorgeous and really gorgeous would be my three adjectives to describe today's weather.  I know, I know, I'm so creative.

Cole had an audition in Culver City this morning and like any audition, I like to give myself plenty of time for 1) traffic, 2) traffic and 3) traffic. Since we had to travel on two of the worst highways (in my opinion) in California, we left an hour and a half before his audition.  We made it in 30 minutes.

In the parking lot of the casting studio, we saw this beautiful tree.  We have seen these trees around LA and even though they are so striking, you don't want to come in direct contact with them...
I looked for a description of this tree on Google but didn't have any luck.  Mary Hightower, guru of all plants, can you help me out?

Crazy.

While we were waiting for Cole to go in to his audition, we met Mia and Bella.
This is Mia.  Bella is an Italian Greyhound and she was so adorable.  Unfortunately, my picture of her got deleted.  Ugh.

We got back to the apartment around 2:00 and I knew I had to get out and enjoy this weather.  I grabbed my bike and took off.  I ended up riding eight miles and enjoying every second of this breathtaking scenery.

I even saw Jay Leno driving around in an old jalopy that probably cost more than our house!

On my way home, I saw this bed in a store window and just had to snap a picture...
Pink leather with rhinestones!  Honey, I WANT this!!!

All that fresh air made me tired.  I hope you all had a beautiful day, too.

"Praise Him, O sun and moon!  Praise Him, you shiny stars!"
~Psalms 148:3

No comments:

Post a Comment