If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, March 12, 2012

Wowzers, What a Week!!!

Oh my goodness, what a whirlwind week it has been.

Last Sunday, March 4th, my Aunt Martha flew in to spend a few days with the boys and I.  Her intent was to see the sights in LA and celebrate her 55th birthday.  Well, she saw some sights (like Hollywood Boulevard at night!  Yikes!) but I explained that the only way she could see all of the sights would be for her to move here!  I think she liked that idea.

She got to experience the thrill of me driving in LA traffic, the thrill of trying to find a parking place for Cole's audition (impossible), the "unusual" sights of people in general and the famous LA parking signs...
By the time you figure out if you can park there or not, the audition is over.

Wednesday evening, Cole had an audition in Hollywood so we drove around and looked at the sights before we headed to LAX to pick up Brad from the airport.  And he had a surprise with him.  My friend, Carol, flew in too to surprise me for my birthday!!!!

On Thursday, Aunt Martha headed back to Little Rock and we decided that Carol needed to experience Santa Monica so we all headed to the pier.  There is really no adjective to aptly describe all the different sights at the pier, although I do have one to describe this picture....
eeewwwwwwwwww!
Meet Cleopatra.  She is an eight foot albino python.  Her "mom" had her at the pier and if you had your picture taken with Cleo, she asked for a donation to go towards purchasing a rooster for C's next meal.  Spencer absolutely LOVED her.  

Brad and I went out to dinner Saturday night to celebrate my birthday and our 20th anniversary.
Twenty years together and this man is cuter now than he was all those years ago.  Love him so much.

We left at 5:00 a.m. this morning to take Brad and Carol to the airport.  I always hate the departure day but on the bright side, I have already had two conference calls, run 4 miles and bought groceries.  I'm sure I will fall face first on the bed by 6:00 p.m.

Hope you have all had a fabulous week.

"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for.  Keep on looking, and you will find.  Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened.  For everyone who asks, receives.  Everyone who seeks, finds. And the door is opened to everyone who knocks."
~Luke 11:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment