If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week of Celebration

I am happy to say that our week of celebrations has come to an end.  Every year, I forget how tiring it can be to celebrate my birthday (3/13), our anniversary (3/14) and Cole's birthday (3/15) in one week.

In addition to the milestone celebrations, we have also been celebrating the beginning of March Madness (a/k/a basketball fever, for those of you unfamiliar with this time of year).  Every day, several times a day, we have people of all ages in our room, watching the games with Spencer and checking their brackets.  There has been MUCH gnashing of teeth and seething (mostly on the part of Spencer) and much screaming and yelling (also thanks to Spencer).  They make me tired.
Talton, Cole, Brooke and Spencer.  There were also three teenage girls and a mom on the bed.  C-r-a-z-y.

Cole has booked three short films this past week!  We are so proud of him!  One film is a USC student film and on Friday, we headed to the USC campus for Cole's first rehearsal.  Brayden was with us because Michelle and Brooke were on a commercial shoot all day, so he took his scooter and we had fun on the campus while Cole was rehearsing.
This cutie reminds me soooo much of Spencer and Cole when they were this age.  Such a sweetheart.

Cole just had to find a tree to climb on the way to rehearsal.

Today, Cole had a Table Read for another short film he has been cast in called "Diaphanous".  It will be an amazing project.  You can see a trailer about the film here.  Another fun thing about this film is that Freya (from Australia) has also been cast in the film!  Yeah, carpool!

Today, it was sunny and 44 degrees when we arrived at church.  Can you say BRRRRRRRR!  It never made it out of the 50's so guess what I had on when I sat by the pool to read my book?
Yep, boots, a sweater, scarf and long sleeve shirt.  Meanwhile, all my peeps from Arkansas were texting me to tell me about their 85 degree temperatures.  Ha!

This week is looking quiet right now but I'm sure that will change.  The boys were on spring break last week so it is back to school for them, back to work for me and waiting to see what God has in store for us.  

Always an adventure.

"God blesses the people who patiently endure testing.  Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him."
~James 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment