If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quiet Wednesday

Yesterday was so nice because we had NOTHING planned.  I guess I am really shocked at how long it is taking me to recover from being on set last weekend.  Who knew that my job of socializing and recruiting/kidnapping people to be extras in the movie could be so tiring.

I was pretty grumpy when I woke up yesterday morning.  Sometimes, it is easy for me to let my problems get the best of me.  Between worrying about money, how long we are staying in Cali and Brad taking care of everything at home by himself, I have this awful habit of letting my fear override my knowledge that God has got this.  He is in total control and I need to trust.

Thankfully, I got in a better frame of mind when Michelle and I went on our run.  I really can't say "run" because we didn't run...we didn't even take our weights!  But the fresh air, the beautiful weather and the great company definitely put me in a better mood.
This crazy boy also helps put me in a better mood.  Love his crazy antics on the street corner while we are waiting to cross the street.

Last night, Coppelia took Anna, Vicky and I out to dinner to thank us for all our help with Freya's surprise party last weekend.  We told her that was not necessary but she insisted and we obliged.  What fun we all have together!

I ordered a glass of Merlot and this is what I got...
...literally a glass!  Yowza, that's a lot of wine!

This morning we are going hiking and then a fun event planned for tonight!  Stay tuned!

"The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense."
~Proverbs 27:9

No comments:

Post a Comment