If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hiking and Hunger Games

I was so happy when I woke up this morning and it was 8:30!  We NEVER sleep that late, especially Spencer.  He is my early riser and I rarely have to set my alarm because I know he will be up by 7:30 at the latest.  Guess we were all tired.

Instead of running today, Cole and I decided to hike Freyman Canyon with our friend Vickey Pearce.  She and her son, Slade, have been coming to LA for the past 10 years for his acting career.  
Luke (a new friend), Freya, Cole and Talton.  We were so proud of Freya!  Her first hike ever and she did great.  We all made it 3.4 miles without having to call 911!

Tonight, we joined Coppelia and Freya for the Australian's in Film premiere of The Hunger Games.
Love my friend.

The kids loved the movie.  I, however, did not.  As a mom, there is something so disturbing about kids killing kids.  As crazy as our world is today, this scenario almost doesn't seem as far-fetched as they make it out to be.  

It's late so we're off to bed.  Cole has an audition tomorrow for a national commercial (fingers crossed!).  Hope you all had a great day.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, being convinced of what we do not see."
~Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment