If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Ellen Show!

When we were in LA last year, Kari Shea invited me to go to The Ellen Show with her.  We had standby tickets and even though we made it on the set, they did not have room for us and we sat in the Ellen Store and watched the show.  At that time, they offered to give us guaranteed tickets for a date in the future and we chose February 29, 2012.

So, yesterday we went to the show and guess who was Ellen's guest?
Justin Bieber!  It was his 18th birthday and even though I don't know him personally, he seemed like such a nice young man (oh know, I sound like my Gigi!!!).

The show will air today at 4:00.  Look for Kari and I!!!!


"A friend loves at all times....."
~Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment