If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Condo and Sticks & Stones

Moving.  Not my favorite thing to do.  BUT...
I do love our new patio!

I will post pictures of the condo this weekend after everything is unpacked and in it's place. ;)

The trailer for Cole's movie Sticks & Stones will be shown at NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) this weekend in Las Vegas.  You can watch it here.  It is amazing. 

Since it is raining here (surprise!) it will force me to stay inside and finish unpacking instead of enjoying the beautiful weather outside.

I hope you all have a great day.

"He covers the sky with clouds, provides the earth with rain, and causes grass to grow on the hillsides."
~Psalms 147:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment