If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, April 30, 2012

Maudy Monday

Our day began very early because Brad and Cole got on the road at 6:00 a.m. headed for Florida.  I have called them several times today and thankfully their trip has been smooth and uneventful.  They will stay in Tallahassee tonight and arrive in Vero Beach sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Spencer is about the same....congested, super tired and mad that he is sick.  I will be taking him to either our pediatrician or our pulmonologist tomorrow.  Just need confirmation that Dr. Mom is doing all I can do.

We were excited that my mom and Papa came to see us today and brought their dog Missy.  Spencer and I both needed to see them.  Three months is entirely too long to go without seeing your mom.
Missy insisted on laying on Spencer on the couch.  I think animals are blessed with an ability to detect when someone is ill...that's one of the things that makes them so special.

Stay tuned for my list of differences, both good and bad, between Arkansas and California.  I reckon the list to be quite long.

"Even youths get tired and weary..."
~Isaiah 40:30 

No comments:

Post a Comment