If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, April 20, 2012

Our week at a glance

This week has been kind of crazy even though we haven't been that busy.  I'm not sure what we did this week but it must have been something!

Monday, we met Michelle, Brooke & Brayden at American Girl to celebrate Brooke's birthday.  Holy moly, God knew what He was doing when he gave me boys because I could go CRAZY in this store!  How cool is all the girl stuff!
I had so much fun!  

Tuesday, Spencer worked out and Michelle and the kids and I ran.  Other than that, it was a pretty quiet day.

Wednesday, Cole, Freya and I hiked Runyan Canyon.  It was a gorgeous day and we hiked 4 miles in under an hour.

Thursday, Cole and I went for a 4 mile run, got lost, and ended up running a little over 6 miles.  I was sore the rest of the day and it confirmed that I really am not cut out of marathon material.
Guess who else was tired after our adventure?

Friday, Spencer worked out and the rest of the day was quiet UNTIL we were eating dinner and Spencer said he was going for a walk.  We live in a great neighborhood and I wasn't concerned about the length of time he was gone until I got this funny feeling up my spine.  I sent Cole and Freya out to find him and come to find out, he had gotten turned around and was lost!  Nice to know it runs in the family.  Anyway, he stopped and talked with a friendly lady who was out walking her dog and Cole and Freya found him.  Thank the Lord he is fine but I am done.  Pj's are on, I'm in bed and I am thanking the Lord for keeping all of us safe this week.

Looks like it will be a quiet weekend and then we are heading to Little Rock on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Can't wait to see everyone!

"I will lie down and sleep peacefully, for you Lord, make me safe and secure."
~Psalms 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment