If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, July 29, 2013

Good News

Like anyone else, I do love when there is good news, especially when it comes several days in a row.

This past weekend, the good news was that we had nothing but fun things planned.  On Saturday, Cole's Manager had a pool party and we got to visit, hang out with hilarious people and swim.
This pool was amazing, along with a hot tub, outdoor fireplace and outdoor kitchen.  Brad Ewing, this is exactly what I want!!!

Guess who was the first one in the pool and the last one out!  I made the mistake of thinking I was 14 again and went down this slide several times.  When I woke up Sunday morning, my back let me know that that was NOT a good idea.  Ugh, getting old is the pits!

Thankfully, on Sunday, I had made reservations with an amazing spa in town called Burke Williams.  The girls gave me a gift certificate for my birthday in March and I decided after the stressful week we had last week, it was time to get my pampering on.  And Burke Williams did not fail to deliver.  It was by far the nicest most luxurious spa I have ever visited.  The worst part of the whole trip was when the massage therapist uttered those dreadful words, "Mrs. Ewing, you have to wake up now, I have another client."  Dang it!

And the best news today is that Spencer had his check up with Dr. Warren and even though he has to stay on his IV antibiotics for another five days, he will not be admitted to ACH!  Woop woop!  Dr. Warren said it is more of a precautionary measure and that his chest x-ray looks much better.  I really wanted to scoot home this week and take care of him but, unfortunately, Brad said they are just fine.  It is really hard being a mom.
Max loves his Spencer and just wants to help with his breathing treatment.

I hope you are having a good start to your week.

"Train a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
~Proverbs 22:6


No comments:

Post a Comment