If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Boys

Brad took Spencer to Dr. Warren (pulmonologist) today and an x-ray showed fluid in both of Spencer's lungs.  So, Spencer had another PIC line placed and they began IV antibiotics tonight.  There's no doubt in my mind that Brad can assume the role of Nurse Nancy Ned but it hurts my heart not to be there.  I am always there when Spencer is sick.  So frustrating.

Spencer has a follow up appointment with Dr. Warren on Monday and they will repeat the chest x-ray and based on the results, make a plan.  Depending on that plan will depend on when I return home.

In the meantime, Cole is keeping me hopping with a chemistry read for a Feature Film today, a chemistry read for a new project tomorrow, an audition for a new Helen Hunt feature film on Friday and a meeting with execs on Monday.  Glad I take vitamins.

Thank you for all your sweet e-mails and texts today.  Yes, I do know that I should not try to shoulder all of the tragedies that are happening right now.  I am trying my best.
  
I will keep leaning on God for wisdom and understanding and thanking Him for taking care of my family and friends.

Love this picture from this past January.

"Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.  Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly."
~Psalm 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment