If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, July 22, 2013

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

These past 10 days have been stressful, to say the least.

Cole got a callback for a script I HATE, a guy hit me in Santa Monica and admitted it was his fault but then recanted when my insurance company contacted him, Spencer is not feeling well and is running fever plus, he is having surgery in a couple of weeks to remove his port and I won't be there.....should I go on?

I have been so unsettled lately with Cole and I being in LA while Brad and Spencer are in Little Rock.  I seem to be letting my emotions take control instead of letting God.  Seems to be a recurring problem in my life.

During my quiet time today, God reminded me that we are so incredibly blessed by Him in our lives.  He has big plans for our family and I need to trust Him and wait.  Ugh, that four-letter word that I hate but if we don't wait on Him, we will not realize His perfect plan for us.

So, while I am praying for answers on some issues, I am thanking God for keeping Cole and I safe in our wreck, watching over Spencer and providing healing hands, and providing work for Brad as he broke ground today on a new house for a new client.

While the Ewing's are so blessed, my heart is breaking for our friend JD Bruning who was in a diving accident and has broken his neck.  He is currently in Atlanta at a specialized spinal center.  Every hour of every day, he and his family are on my mind.  We were in that same position with Spencer on two different occasions and I just can't keep the tears from flowing thinking about JD and his family.  Please keep JD and his family in your prayers.

"Trust the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.  Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths."
~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment