If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, July 7, 2013

We Love Visitors

Cole and I were so excited last week when his friend, Robert, came to spend eight days with us in Los Angeles.  We don't have a lot of visitors and when we do, they are never able to stay for eight days so we made lots of plans for Robert's visit.

First on the list was extreme go-carting:
You know it is serious if they issue you a legit helmet AND a neck brace!

Then, hiking to the Hollywood sign...
My legs & butt hurt for three days after this hike but these boys were fine.

The next day found us on a Hollywood tour bus which is a MUST for all visitors...

Then we spent an entire day at Santa Monica beach where it was 73 degrees, foggy and the water was a mere 64 degrees.  Brrrrr!
They're smiling but only because their lips are frozen into this position!

The next day was spent driving around in Beverly Hills...


As usual, Hollywood Boulevard did not fail to entertain and we spent the day watching the freaks people.
Robert dared Cole to run through the fountain and, of course, a boy NEVER turns down a dare!

On Robert's last day, Cole had an audition at Disney so Robert was able to tag along and get a "behind the scenes" idea of what happens on an audition.

We had so much fun with Robert and can't wait for him to come back.

The rest of the week we spent time at the beach

enjoyed the fireworks on the 4th of July from the roof of the condo

and spent Sunday afternoon in Little Tokyo
Cole in front of the "wishing" tree.

While Cole and I have had fun in LA, we both are missing Brad and Spencer so much.  I am ready for us all to be together; my number one prayer request.  As I pray, I remember this verse every day...

"I will answer them before they even call to me.  While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!"

Oh my, how can I ask for more than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment