If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, December 26, 2011

Ice Skating

Last Friday night, we went ice skating downtown at the River Market. Our friends, the Carney's, and my brother's family joined us.  We had so much fun!
This was my first time on skates...ever.  Brad is an old pro as he grew up in Michigan and was probably on skates before he learned to ride a bike.  I didn't fall but only because I was holding on to the wall for dear life!

Love love love my friend Cherie!

It was Spencer's first time on skates, too, although he only kept them on for five seconds.  Seems ice skating is not his thing.  I'm glad he had a good time watching us skate and that he is such a trooper to try new things.

My nephew Will, Cole and Sean Carney.  These boys are great!

Cole has only been ice skating a couple of times but like any sport that involves balance, he was good at it.

"No one has greater love than this - that one lays down his life for his friends."
~John 15:13

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you all having so much fun. I've skated three times and each time it took the whole session to relearn. And I'm good at roller skating. So tell Spencer for me "Don't feel bad 'cos those skates always slipped out from under me" and falling on ice hurts! Cindi

    ReplyDelete