If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Soggy to Snow

If you live have lived in Arkansas for any length of time, then you are probably used to the large amount of rainfall we get in the fall and winter.  This past weekend was no exception when it began raining around 1:00 a.m. Sunday morning and rained straight through until it turned to snow Tuesday night.  What a surprise it was to come out of the grocery store Tuesday afternoon and see it snowing!  It's December!  Uh oh, is this a hint of what this winter will bring?
I was shocked to walk out of the garage to this yesterday morning!  


Wow!


I bet you can guess who was so excited to go on their walk in the snow?!

Of course, one of the Ewing animals prefers to be by the fire.


My poor hydrangeas.

We woke to a beautiful sunrise this morning...

Looks like the perfect start to a gorgeous day.

The boys are busy with school, Brad is busy with work and I have been a cleaning cahuna since we are having several Christmas parties at our house this year.  I love parties!

I hope you all have a fabulous day.

"I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."
~John 8:12





No comments:

Post a Comment