If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, December 23, 2011

More Fun & Crafts

Yesterday was rainy, cold and gloomy so it was great to stay inside, watch Christmas specials and work on crafts.  The boys finished school yesterday and will have the next two weeks off...did you hear the big sigh of relief?!

Spencer's friend, Seth, came over yesterday afternoon and hung out.  It has been a while since I have seen him so imagine my surprise when he walked in the door and his voice is as deep as Brad's and he is taller than me!  Where have the last nine years gone?  I remember Spencer coming home from first grade and telling me about his new friend, Seth.  All these wonderful memories have made me very teary lately.

Cole went to Sean's last night for a Christmas party so we dropped him off with a cheeseball, crackers and a painted plate for the Carney's....
eventually my friends are going to get tired of all my crafty gifts.

Brad, Spencer and I headed to Sherwood and drove through Woody's Sherwood Forest for the light display.  It never fails to entertain.
The displays are huge.


Of course, this was Spencer's favorite.

Today, I am taking Cole back to the orthopaedic surgeon to (hopefully) get the all clear and be free of his boot.  Then tonight, we are going ice skating down at the River Market.  I have made it 44 years without breaking any bones so I think I may find a bench and some hot chocolate and do some people-watching!

Are you doing anything fun today?

What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment