If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, December 19, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

It is so unusual for me to say I had a relaxing weekend during this time of year but that's exactly how it went.  Watching Christmas movies, making cheeseballs, going to church, watching more movies....it was so nice.  We have scaled back this year on the presents we are purchasing.  Instead of buying gifts for each member of the family, Brad and I made a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project in their honor.  Instead of buying each other gifts, we agreed to spend more one-on-one time together.  The boys get three gifts each (it was perfect for baby Jesus) so that makes it easy. What a difference it has made in my attitude this year; instead of being crazy, I'm celebrating what this holiday is all about....hope, love and faith.


Merry Christmas.


"Just as the Father has loved me, I have also loved you; remain in my love."
~John 15:9

No comments:

Post a Comment