If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Doctor Doctor

I have used this past week to get caught up on all my "yearly" doctor visits...mammogram, physical, etc., before we head to LA next week.  On Thursday, I got home at 11:30 a.m. from a doctor's appointment to find Cole coughing his head off and complaining of a sore throat.  We hopped in the car and headed to the pediatrician's office to find out that Cole has strep throat.  Poor boy.  So glad we went to the doctor early and got him on antibiotics.  He is feeling much better today and almost looking like his old self.

On Friday, my plans were to de-Christmas the house but I woke up with my chest hurting, my throat hurting and a horrible headache.  Thank goodness I was able to get in to see my doctor who said I was most likely coming down with the same thing that Cole had so he put me on a Z-pack.  I forgot how fast those meds work and I am already feeling better.

So, our infamous Ewing New Year's Eve party has been cancelled.  Spencer is still having a friend over but only because Brady has been exposed to the strep germs by his mom and sister (poor Tracee & Lindsay).  We're so thankful that Spencer has been able to stay well!

Aren't these two cute?

How about these two cuties?  Brad was looking through old pictures and sent this to me labeled "Blast from the Past".  Hard to believe this was 8 years ago!
Don't you love the ironing board surfboard?!

I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year's Eve and a very blessed 2012.

"For the Lord your God will once more rejoice over you to make you prosperous just as he rejoiced over your ancestors."
~Deuteronomy 30:9

No comments:

Post a Comment