If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello 2012, I wonder what you have in store for us.

Brady, Spencer and Cole sure did have fun New Year's Eve playing games.

I fell asleep on the couch at 10:30, as usual, and the boys woke me up at 11:30 so I could ring in the new year with them.  I think we all finally went to bed around 2:30 a.m. and Spencer and I were up by 8:00.  Sometimes, I wish our bodies would let us sleep late.

We were lazy all day yesterday but today begins "cleaning and packing" day.  Time to clean up, pack up and get ready to hit the road for LA on Wednesday.  Part of me is excited about all the possibilities in LA while another part of me is dreading leaving Brad, my family, friends and animals behind.  However, I know that God has an exciting adventure awaiting us and I pray that He will guide our steps and that we please Him in all that we do.

I hope your new year is filled with exciting promise and you are blessed beyond measure.

"So now, children, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways."
~Proverbs 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment