If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, January 23, 2012

Fast and Furious Weekend

I made a very quick trip to Dallas, Texas this weekend for a new adventure I am considering (more details to follow).  I left Friday morning and stayed with my cousin Zane, Shannan and Izzy Friday night and Uncle Danny & Aunt Wanda Saturday night.  Look who got all my kisses while I was there.....
Isabelle!  Love this little girl!

Shannan & Zane, a/k/a Mr. and Mrs. Gorgeous.  You can see where Izzy gets her beautiful looks!

I drove home in the storm last night but only had to pull over once, in Arkadelphia, to wait out the hail and rain.  I was so thankful to make it home safe and sound.

Someone was very glad for me to be home and taking him on his walk this morning....

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and faithfulness."
~Galatians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment