If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, January 16, 2012

Surprise Party for Spencer

Spencer's 16th birthday is Thursday and when I realized we were going to be home, instead of in LA, I knew I had to get on the ball and arrange a surprise party.  I mean, really, it's not every day that you turn 16.

All I had to do was ask Karen Colford and Anne Campbell for help and, BOOM, everything was taking care of.  Within one day, the friends had been contacted, a location was picked and we were set to go.  Love those girls.

It wasn't hard to get Spencer to the bowling alley; he loves to bowl.  It was hard to keep the secret under wraps today as Cole and I worked on last minute details.  Thank goodness Spencer doesn't pay that much attention to us! Ha!

Eight great friends were waiting at Millineum Bowl to surprise Spencer.  They not only scared him, but me as well, when they jumped out of the Arcade.  Good thing I have a strong ticker!

The motley crew and the bestest friends.

After bowling, some of the guys tried out their dance moves in the arcade.

Spencer's "cake".  Since he can't eat anything by mouth, I had to get creative for his cake so I made it out of t-shirts.  He loved it and now he has new shirts, as well (which is great since he has grown out of almost everything).

I'm so glad his friends were able to come and surprise him and he had a fabulous day.  That's the best present ever.

"He said:  "I love you, Lord, my source of strength!""
~Psalms 18:1

No comments:

Post a Comment